What you should do
- If you see or become aware of a suspicious object or receive a suspicious letter or parcel, do not handle it or allow anyone to go near it.
- Call John Carroll police dispatch at 216.397.1234.
a.) Tell the dispatcher your name, phone extension, and room number.
b.) Tell the dispatcher why you think the object is suspicious.
c.) If safe to do, wait for the responding officer to arrive to give further direction.
What will happen
- The dispatcher will notify John Carroll police and University Heights police.
- Responding officers will meet with the caller to gather information.
- John Carroll police and University Heights police will confer and decide on an appropriate course of action, based on known information.
Click here to download the pdf.