Tk20 is the Department of Education & School Psychology’s (DESP) online data management system used for candidate and program assessment. Tk20 is a comprehensive planning, data gathering, and reporting system designed for managing assessment activities: academic and non-academic.
Tk20 Log-in for current TE Students, Faculty & Staff: Tk20 Login
Tk20 Log-in for Applicants, Cooperating Teachers, and Non-Faculty University Supervisors: https://jcu.tk20.
Tk20 allows students/candidates/interns to:
- Create and submit key assignments online.
- Facilitate collaborative evaluations online between instructors, cooperating teachers and students.
- Create electronic portfolios document course work.
- Keep records of field experiences (field experiences and assignments, student teaching, clinical practice and internships)
- Submit forms online: applications to pre-student teaching, student teaching and other field experiences
What is Tk20?
Tk20 is a comprehensive data management system that allows students to be active online participants in multiple areas of their college experience including: class-based and field-based assignments, field experience, student teaching, clinical practice, internships, and academic advising. The DESP uses data from Tk20 to ensure our programs align with state and national standards.
How much storage space is available?
We will have ample space for all student work.
Is Tk20 available on both Macs and PCs?
Tk20 is a software program that can be accessed by both Mac and PC users.
Is the system secure and confidential?
Yes, no one will have access to your files except you, your instructors and advisor(s).
Is Tk20 replacing Canvas?
No, this is a separate system used by the DESP in tracking what you do and where you are in the program as a whole.
Who do I contact if I need assistance with Tk20?
The first person you should contact is Renee Hoenig, the DESP’s Tk20 Accreditation Administrator. She is available Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm in AD325 or can be reached at email@example.com or 216.397.4985.
You can also contact Tk20 directly:
- helpdesk.tk20.com has helpful resources and videos for common questions
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 512.401.2000