The Department of Education & School Psychology offers the following undergraduate teacher education programs:

In addition, John Carroll offers numerous education graduate programs through the College of Arts and Sciences’ Graduate Studies office:

  • Initial teacher license
  • Educational Psychology
  • School Psychology
  • School-based master of education
  • Advanced Studies master of education
  • Child and Adolescent Health and Wellness