Ignatian tradition includes reflection as a way of learning and knowing. In the busyness of life, we often skip or ignore this important tool for furthering our growth and development. You have been assigned the following five questions on which to reflect. It is expected that your reflection is a minimum of 750 words.
- 1. Who or what influenced your behavior?
- 2. Who was impacted by your decision(s)?
- 3. How could your behavior impact your academic success?
- 4. Does your behavior reflect the person you are working to become?
- 5. What, if anything, would you do differently if you could go back to that incident?