The JCUPD dispatch operations are coordinated and staffed by JCUPD personnel. The dispatch center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The dispatch center is located in the Belvoir parking lot gatehouse. Dispatcher duties include:
- Receiving and dispatching calls for University Police.
- Monitor and dispatch university fire alarms.
- Monitor and dispatch university security alarms.
- Monitor facility systems after-hours.
- Dispatch shuttle buses.
- Assist with parking, special events, and general information.
- Control access to the campus.