The John Carroll University Police Department (JCUPD) is committed to providing a safe educational and work environment for the entire University community. This is accomplished by providing the community with specialized services, training programs, and current information relevant to safety issues on campus. The department also encourages students to take an active role in their personal safety.
To the best of our ability, the members of the John Carroll University Police Department will endeavor to make sound and thoughtful decisions, to always perform in a prudent and reasonable manner, and to otherwise discharge our duties with a focus on and attention to the safety, security, and well-being of John Carroll University and its community.
Important Phone Numbers
- Emergency-Local Police: 911
- Emergency-JCU Police: 216.397.1234
- Non-Emergency-JCU Police: 216.397.4600
- JCUPD Main Office: 216.397.1615
- JCU Parking Office: 216.397.CARS (2277)
- JCUPD Supervisor’s Office: 216.397.4401
- JCUPD Tip Line: 216.397.1515