Student Consumer Information

John Carroll Student Consumer Information (HEOA requirements) The information on this page is provided to prospective and current students as required by federal law through The Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315). The HEOA was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA). We hope this site will help students make informed decisions in the college selection process and become more aware of the relevant policies, procedures, and reporting requirements of the University. Adobe Acrobat Reader may be required to access some of the information links below. Paper copies of any of these resources can be provided by submitting your request to Dora Pruce, Director of Government and Community Relations.

General Institutional Information

Health and Safety

Student Outcomes