You are eligible to register to vote in Ohio if:

1.  You are a citizen of the United States.

2.  You will be at least 18 years old on or before Election Day.

3.  You will be a resident of Ohio (includes students living in JCU residence halls) for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.

How can you change your registration to University Heights?

1.  Download and complete a voter registration form from the Board of Elections website.

2. Drop off the form in the Office of Student Activities by October 6 at noon (Student Center, Suite 201, above the bookstore) or mail the form postmarked by 10/9 to:
Cuyahoga County Board of Elections
2925 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115

**3. NEW THIS YEAR!! If you are already registered to vote in Ohio you can change your address online! Click here.

What do you need to bring with you to the polls to provide proof of residency?

1. Ohio State issued photo ID (not JCU ID).
2. Current utility bill that matches the address on your voter registration form. If you live on campus, this will be emailed to you a week before the election!

For other Ohio voter registration questions please click here