Young people are a major subset of the electorate and their voices matter!!
Here are some facts to think about:
1. 46 million young people ages 18-29 years old are eligible to vote, while 39 million seniors are eligible to vote.
2. Young people (18-29) make up 21% of the voting eligible population in the U.S.
3. At least 80 electoral votes depend on youth.
4. In Ohio, without the young vote Ohio would have been a Red state
5. Did you know that the difference between winning and losing a seat on University Heights City Council can be as little as 15 votes?
You are important! Make sure you register to vote today!!