- Build Your Academic Plan
- Major Advising (general information)
- Additional Advising Resources for Students
- Plan Your Path Checklist and Timeline:
- Undergraduate Bulletin
Additional On-Campus Resources:
- Graduation Information – College of Arts and Sciences Graduation site for application information, required forms, and deadlines
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Learning Commons – Located in the lower level of Grasseli Library, a collaborative learning center offering free study tables, resume help, wellness & study skills workshops
- JCU Mentoring Network – connecting students & alumni
Additional Off-Campus Resources:
- ACD/ChemSketch – A free comprehensive chemical drawing package (Windows platform)
- ACS-Cleveland Section – Job postings, Newsletter, Awards, Chemistry Olympiad, National Chemistry Week, Meeting in Miniature, etc.
- American Chemical Society (ACS) – Career Navigator, National Awards, Membership, Meetings, Conferences, Career Fair, Undergraduate resources, Grants, Scholarships, Fellowships, Internships, etc.