2018 UPDATES COMING SOON.
Up to three works can be submitted to the exhibition. Submit one application for each work. We are accepting all forms of visual media, watercolor, photo, oil, acrylic, pencil, etc., for this juried show. The exhibit and judging will be handled by a panel comprised of John Carroll faculty, students, and administrators.
- First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded.
- The application should be emailed to Deanna DePenti (firstname.lastname@example.org). Artwork should be dropped off to the Circulation Desk at Grasselli Library.
- Works must be matted or framed and suitable for hanging.
- Please label the back of your work with your name, contact information, and the title of the work.
- Attach a signed copy of the application form to your work.
- The University is not responsible for any loss or damage. Extra insurance, if necessary, is your responsibility.
For more information, contact:
- Jaleh Fazelian, MA, MLS
Head of Research, Learning, and Information
See photos from previous Art Exhibits.