Up to three works can be submitted to the exhibition. Submit one application for each work. We are accepting all forms of visual media, watercolor, photo, oil, acrylic, pencil, etc., for this juried show. The exhibit and judging will be handled by a panel comprised of John Carroll faculty, students, and administrators.
NEW: This year will increase the prize for first, second, and third place to the following:
- First Place: $50
- Second Place: $40
- Third Place: $30
Winners will be notified by email on April 12, 2016 and information posted to the Celebration website and on Inside JCU later in the week.
Deadline to submit application: March 28, 2016. The application should be emailed to Deanna DePenti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Artwork should be dropped off to the Circulation Desk at Grasselli Library between March 28 and April 5, 2016.
- Works must be matted or framed and suitable for hanging.
- Please label the back of your work with your name, contact information, and the title of the work.
- Attach a signed copy of the application form to your work.
- The University is not responsible for any loss or damage. Extra insurance, if necessary, is your responsibility.
For more information, contact:
- Jaleh Fazelian, MA, MLS
Head of Research, Learning, and Information
See photos from previous Art Exhibits.