If you have a minor or interdisciplinary concentration you need to download the Graduation Audit of Minors and Concentration form and fill it out.

It must be signed by the department chair for minors and director of the concentration for interdisciplinary concentrations. If you have more than one minor or concentration, forms for each must be completed and signed and returned to room AD05 by the deadline.