Are you completing your degree in January 2015, May 2015, or August 2015?
Please complete the following for Graduation:
- Apply for graduation by completing the Graduation Application on Banner Web by Friday, October 3, 2014.
- Log on to Banner Web/Student Records to run and review your degree evaluation.
- Meet with your advisor and/or department chair to review your degree evaluation for remaining requirements. If you have an interdisciplinary minor or a concentration, you must fill out an audit form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office (B102).
- Visit the Commencement Office’s page www.jcu.edu/commencement for information and instructions for Commencement participation and diploma, cap, and gown orders.
- For additional information contact:
IT Help Desk at (216) 397-3005 for Banner Web and technical questions;
The Commencement Coordinator at (216) 397-4245 or firstname.lastname@example.org for commencement related questions.
- In order to graduate, a student must complete a minimum of 128 credit hours and have a GPA of 2.0 overall as well as in their major, minor, and concentration.
- Please refer to the Undergraduate Bulletin for specific details or contact the Associate Dean’s Office at 216-397-4219.
- A $200 graduation fee will be billed to your billing address when you apply for graduation.
- A $125 late fee will be added to the graduation fee for applicants who file late.
- Contact Cashier’s Office at (216) 397-4942 for more information.