Are you completing your degree in January 2016, May 2016, or August 2016?
Please complete the following for Graduation:
- Apply for Graduation by completing the Graduation Application on Banner Web by Monday, September 20, 2015.
- Log on to Banner Web/Student Records to run and review your degree evaluation.
- Meet with your advisor and/or department chair to review your degree evaluation for remaining requirements. If you have an interdisciplinary minor or a concentration, you must fill out an audit form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office (B102).
- Drop any major, minor, or concentration you no longer plan to finish by completing the “Application to Drop…” form (available on the CAS Forms, Petitions and Contact Information page) and returning it to the respective major/minor department. Follow up on Banner to make sure this has been processed.
- Visit the Commencement Office’s page jcu.edu/commencement for information and instructions for Commencement participation and diploma, cap, and gown orders.
- For additional information contact:
IT Help Desk at (216) 397-3005 for Banner Web and technical questions
For degree completion questions, contact your advisor or your department chair. For additional assistance, contact the Office of Academic Advising at (216) 397-4211 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
.The Commencement Coordinator at (216) 397-4245 or email@example.com for Commencement related questions.
- In order to graduate, a student must complete a minimum of 128 credit hours and have a GPA of 2.0 overall as well as in their major, minor, and concentration.
- Please refer to the Undergraduate Bulletin for specific details or contact the Associate Dean’s Office at 216-397-4211.
- A $200 graduation fee will be billed to your billing address when you apply for Graduation.
- A late fee will be added to the graduation fee for applicants who file late.
- Contact Cashier’s Office at (216) 397-4942 for more information.