Are you completing your degree in January 2014, May 2014, or August 2014?
Please complete the following for Graduation:
- Attend one of the mandatory senior meetings
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2-3 PM LSC
Monday, September 16, 2013 2-3 PM LSC
Thursday, September 19, 2013 2-3 PM Jardine
- Apply for graduation by completing the Graduation Application on Banner Web beginning Thursday, September 19, 2013.
- Log on to Banner Web/Student Records to run and review your degree evaluation.
- Meet with your advisor and/or department chair to review your degree evaluation for remaining requirements.
- Contact Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org for discrepancies noted on degree evaluations and contact Assistant Dean email@example.com for graduation questions.
- In order to graduate, a student must complete a minimum of 128 credit hours and have a GPA of 2.0 overall as well as in their major, minor, and concentration.
- Please refer to the Undergraduate Bulletin for specific details in the Associate Dean’s Office at 216-397-4219.
- Effective spring 2014, a $200 graduation fee will be billed to your billing address when you apply for graduation.
- A $125 late fee will be added to the graduation fee for applicants who file late.
- Contact Cashier’s Office at (216) 397-4942 for more information.