Office of Academic Advising and Student Services

CAS Forms and Petitions – get the forms you need to change your advisor, declare your major, transfer credits or determine how a particular course fits into your degree requirements.

Frequently Asked Questions

Graduation Information – the Office of the Registrar’s site includes application information, required forms, and deadlines. Information on graduation day is available on the Commencement site.

Student Accessibility Services

Undergraduate Bulletin – includes information on major and minor requirements, academic policies, the Core Curriculum, and more. Please refer to the Academic Policies and Procedures section of the Bulletin for information on academic policies, including Enrollment and Course Load, Academic Standing, and Transfer of Credit.

Learning Commons – a collaborative learning center that offers students free study tables, resume help, wellness and study skill workshops and a variety of other fun and interactive programs. The facility is located on the lower level of Grasselli Library.

Information for Parents

Internships and Research – see how the College of Arts and Sciences can help you gain professional experience. Apply the knowledge and abilities from the classroom to solve important issues in the workplace and the world.

Fellowships and Scholarships – a list of scholarships and fellowships available to students, as well as on-campus and external resources for completing your application.