- Qualified seniors may apply to take graduate courses.
- Students must hold a 3.2 grade point average.
- Students taking a graduate course(s) must maintain full time status of 12 undergraduate
hours to maintain eligibility for financial aid.
- Graduate credits are not used to meet the 128 credit requirement for graduation.
- An application must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the semester in which the course is to be taken to the Office of Graduate Studies (AD125).
- A student’s application must include:
- A completed on-line application.
- A letter of support from the student’s advisor.
- A letter of support from the department chair of a department if the course is not part of the student’s major.
- Financial aid will not cover the cost of graduate coursework over 18 semester hours.
If you have questions please contact the Office of Graduate Studies, located on the first floor of the Administration Building, Room 125.