Alumni Career Services
The Center for Career Services offers career transition and job search assistance to alumni throughout their lifetime. Services are available to support those who are local, live in another state, or reside internationally.
- Career Connection - Search and apply to jobs posted by employers looking specifically for JCU students and alumni, view Career Events and the Employer Directory. Click “Go to Career Connection!” on the right. New users may call or email to request access
- Career/Job Search Coaching - We offer in-person appointments or phone appointments.
- Resume Review and Cover Letter - We can help you create a marketing tool to help you stand out!
- Interview Preparation - Our mock interviews will help you ace the real thing.
- Career Fairs - Several career fairs take place each year. Check out Career Center Calendar and also on Career Connection.
- Carroll Contacts - Join our group on LinkedIn to network with over 2,000 alumni, employers, students and others who are eager to share their career story. Find more alumni on LinkedIn’s John Carroll University Page.
- Office of Alumni Relations - View the latest news from the JCU Office of Alumni Relations.
Within one year of graduation, you may receive the same services as a current student and may participate in on-campus interviews. View more information and requirements to participate in interviewing on campus. If you are interested and qualify for the opportunity, please contact Barb Koeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.