Alumni Career Services
The Center for Career Services offers career transition and job search assistance to alumni throughout their lifetime. Services are available to support those who are local, live in another state, or reside internationally.
How we Help Alumni
- Career/Job Search Advising
- Are you looking to move up where you are, for a new job or career, or applying to graduate/professional school? We can help you with the next step. We offer in-person, Skype or phone appointments. You can make an appointment through Handshake, by calling 216-397-4237, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skills Development
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Job Search
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate/Professional School Application Process
- Connect you to Opportunities
- Career Fairs- Several career fairs take place each year. Check out upcoming career fairs on Handshake.
- JCU Connect – Join our group on LinkedIn to network with over 3,000 alumni, employers, students and others who are eager to connect, build and sustain networks and engage in professionally related discussions. Find more alumni on the John Carroll University page on LinkedIn. Please note you must have a LinkedIn account to access either of these LinkedIn pages.
- Hire a Blue Streak!
- John Carroll students and alumni make great interns and employees. You can post a position through Handshake, our online career management system. For more information visit our Employers Page.