The mission of the Center for Career Services at John Carroll University is to inspire and support a campus community that helps students and alumni:
- make career-related decisions;
- develop their skills to achieve their goals; and
- connect to opportunities.
Ways you can help your student:
- Encourage your student to engage with career services by having them make an appointment with a Career Advisor through their Handshake account.
- Help them explore their fields on interest by connecting them to your colleagues and friends for informational interviews.
- Hire a Blue Streak! JCU students and alumni make great interns and employees. Go to our Employer page for more information.