The mission of the Center for Career Services at John Carroll University is to inspire and support a campus community that helps students and alumni
- make career-related decisions;
- develop their skills to achieve their goals; and
- connect to opportunities.
The JCU Center for Career Services is located at 2563 South Belvoir Boulevard, in the house to the right of the tennis courts.
Please stop by, call us at 216.397.4237, or email us at email@example.com any time you have a question. To schedule an appointment, please call.
- We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Evening hours by appointment only.
- Phone and Skype appointments available.
- Walk In times with Career Advisors (for quick questions on anything career-related) are Fridays 1-4pm.
- Walk In times with Peer Advisors (for resumes and cover letters) are Mondays 11am-pm and Tuesdays 2-3pm and at the Learning Commons in the Grasselli on Tuesdays 6-7pm.