The mission of the Center for Career Services at John Carroll University is to inspire and support a campus community that helps students and alumni
- make career-related decisions;
- develop their skills to achieve their goals; and
- connect to opportunities.
The JCU Center for Career Services is located at 2563 South Belvoir Boulevard, in the house to the right of the tennis courts.
- We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Evening hours by appointment only, please call 216.397.4237 to arrange.
- Phone and Skype appointments available.
Please stop by, call us at 216.397.4237, or email us at email@example.com any time you have a question.
Students can make appointments with Career Advisors and Peer Advisors through Handshake.
Alumni can make appointments through Handshake if they have an account or by calling 216.397.4237.