In cooperation with:
- The Federal Executive Board of Cleveland
- Baldwin-Wallace College
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Cleveland State University
- Hiram College
- Notre Dame College
- Ursuline College
John Carroll University will host the
5th Annual Government Career Day!
Thursday, November 8, 2012
9:00am to 2:00pm
Dolan Center for Science and Technology
SCHEDULE of EVENTS
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: 12 p.m. Stephen Anthony Special Agent in Charge of the Cleveland FBI Office
- 9:30 a.m. Pathways Programs for Students and Recent Graduates
- 10:30 a.m. Federal Government Careers for Veterans and Non-veterans
- 1 p.m. Work for Ohio
- 10 a.m. Northeast Ohio Regional Fusion Center
- 11 a.m. Federal Reserve Bank
- 1 p.m. Ohio Legislative Service Commission
GENERAL PUBLIC: There will be agencies representing FEDERAL, STATE, and LOCAL levels of government. Learn about the different agencies! Find out what it takes to be a competitive job candidate! This event is FREE and open to the public! Parking available on campus.
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES: Recruit for openings in your agency. Explain your mission. Educate on what it takes to work for your agency. Establish relationships with Cleveland-area universities and other federal, state, and local agencies. Inspire participants to consider careers with the government!
Registration: $100/2 reps.
(Includes one 6’ clothed table, two chairs, parking, breakfast & dinner)
Questions? Please contact:
Barb Koeth at (216) 397-4431 or email@example.com
Register NOW in Career Connection!