Students can meet with a Peer Advisor or a Career Advisor without an appointment during our Walk In Times.
Spring 2018 Walk In Times are:
- Mondays, 11am-1pm (Meet with a Peer Advisor for resume and cover letter help)
- Tuesdays, 2-3pm (Meet with a Peer Advisor for resume and cover letter help)
- Tuesdays, 6-7pm (Meet with a Peer Advisor at the Learning Commons in Grasselli Library starting Jan 30 for resume and cover letter help)
- Fridays, 1-4pm (Meet with a Career Advisor for anything career-related)
Some of the reasons you may want to meet with a Career Advisor are to:
– discuss your career decisions or how to begin the career decision making process
– get final reviews of resumes and cover letters
– ask questions about internship/job search, networking, interviewing, graduate school applications, etc.!
No appointment necessary. Students are first come, first served.