Rice Bowls: Campus Ministry will again provide rice “bowls” for you for Lent. Proceeds are distributed overseas (75%) and in the Cleveland Diocese (25%) to fund initiatives to end poverty. Rice Bowls can be picked up in St. Francis Chapel or the Campus Ministry office.
Campus Ministry will be planning a variety of Devotions, Prayer Offerings and Events on campus during Lent. Events include
- Taize – March 22nd at 7 pm St. Francis Chapel
- Stop Hunger Now – Retreat and Program – Feb. 19th
- Stations of the Cross – Fridays at 5pm pm in St. Francis Chapel on February 12; February 19, March 11, and 18th in Rodman Chapel at 5:00 pm
- Festival of Praise – Tuesday March 15th at 9:30 pm in St. Francis Chapel
- “Mercy in the City” – book discussion; Tuesdays at noon – Feb. 16, 23, March 8, 15 and 22
- Sacred Music Concert – Saturday March 19th at 4 pm St. Francis Chapel