Just click on a topic for additional information:
- 2017-2018 Expense Information
- Payment Due Dates
- Tuition Statements and Email
- View Student Account (Login required)
- Payment Options:
- Payment Plan, ACH, Credit Card
- Check, Cash, Money Order
- Mail or deliver to: Cashier’s office, 1 JCU Blvd., University Heights, OH 44118
- International Students – Wire Transfers
- Title IV Refund
Payment Due Dates
Tuition Due Dates
- Summer 2017 – tuition and fees are due May 12, 2017 or the date of registration, whichever is later.
- Fall 2017 – tuition and fees are due August 25, 2017 or the date of registration, whichever is later.
- Spring 2018– tuition and fees are due January 12, 2018 or the date of registration, whichever is later
Access to grades, transcripts, and registration is reserved for students with paid accounts. To avoid a hold on your account, be sure your account is paid by the due date.
- Cash, Check or Money Order
The Cashier’s Office will accept payment in the form of personal check, cashier’s check, or money order in person or by mailing payment to the following address:
John Carroll University Cashier’s Office
1 John Carroll Boulevard
University Heights, Ohio 44118
JCU offers a five month interest free payment plan. This plan is designed for families looking to spread out their balance due into equal monthly payments. More information will be included in your fall bill.
Enrollment in the 2017-2018 Tuition Payment Plan will become available July 19, 2017.
John Carroll University has partnered with Flywire in order to process tuition payments for International students more efficiently. Flywire offers exceptional foreign exchange rates which will lead to saving a significant amount of money when compared to traditional banks. In addition, your payment will be posted to your John Carroll student account quickly and Flywire will notify you via email when the wire payment is received.
Click here to connect to Flywire .