Just click on a topic for additional information:
- 2017-2018 Expense Information
- 2016-2017 Expense Information
- 2015-2016 Expense Information
- Payment Due Dates
- Tuition Statements and Email
- View Student Account (Login required)
- Payment Options:
- Tuition Payment Plan (TPP)
- Check, Cash, Money Order
- Credit Card Payment
- Automatic Debit/Electronic Check (ACH)
- International Students – Wire Transfers
- Title IV Refund
Payment Due Dates
Tuition Due Dates
- Summer 2017 – tuition and fees are due May 12, 2017 or the date of registration, whichever is later.
- Fall 2017 – tuition and fees are due August 25, 2017 or the date of registration, whichever is later.
- Spring 2018– tuition and fees are due January 12, 2018 or the date of registration, whichever is later
Access to grades, transcripts, and registration is reserved for students with paid accounts. To avoid a hold on your account, be sure your account is paid by the due date.
- Money Order
The Cashier’s Office will accept payment in the form of personal check, cashier’s check, or money order in person or by mailing payment to the following address:
John Carroll University Cashier’s Office
1 John Carroll Boulevard
University Heights, Ohio 44118
Credit Card Payment may be made through Educational Computer Systems (ECSI). MasterCard, Discover, and Visa are accepted. Our vendor charges a service fee for credit card processing. You will be prompted as to the amount prior to finalizing your payment. (A $30 fee and the amount of the original processing fee will be charged for any transaction in which a credit card dispute results in a charge-back.)
Connect to ECSI. Choose the credit card option. Once authorized at ECSI, these payments cannot be reversed.
Through ECSI you can process electronic checks, from either a checking or savings account, for payment of tuition and fees. A transaction fee of $1 will be charged for an electronic check. (An NSF fee of $35 will apply to any returned item.)
Connect to ECSI. Choose ACH option. Once authorized at ECSI, these payments cannot be reversed.
JCU offers a five- and ten- month interest free payment plan. This plan is designed for families looking to spread out their balance due into equal monthly payments. More information will be included in your fall bill.
Enrollment in the 2017-2018 Tuition Payment Plan will become available in Ausust 2017.
John Carroll University has partnered with flywire (peerTransfer) in order to process tuition payments for International students more efficiently. PeerTransfer offers exceptional foreign exchange rates which will lead to saving a significant amount of money when compared to traditional banks. In addition, your payment will be posted to your John Carroll student account quickly and peerTransfer will notify you via email when the wire payment is received.
Click here to connect to flywire (peerTransfer).