The John M. and Mary Jo Boler School of Business incorporates the Five Pillars of a Jesuit Education:
- Dedication to Human Dignity
- Reverence for Reflection on the Human Experience
- Creative Companionship with Colleagues
- Focused Cared for Students
- Emphasis on Educating for Justice and Solidarity
Our focus is not that you work towards “a piece of paper,” but rather you work towards achieving the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to make ethical business decisions that not only increase the bottom line, but also bring about positive change in the world.