Graduate Tuition

Tuition* per credit hour: $855

*Additional fees are listed in the John Carroll University Graduate School Bulletin.

Financial Aid
To apply for Financial Aid the following forms must be submitted:

  1. FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the appropriate academic year.
  2. Submit this form to the Federal Processing Center.

Stafford Loans

  1. You must be accepted to the program before any loan will be awarded for the Spring or Fall semester.
  2. You must be registered at least half-time (at least 4 credit hours per semester) to be eligible for the Stafford Loan. Contact Financial Aid at 216.397.4248 in regards to summer courses.

If you require assistance for summer sessions, we recommend that you consider an alternative loan. Applications are available in the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid. Additional information about student aid is available online: