Boler offers eight majors:
- Human Resources
- International Business with Language and Culture
The Business Core helps you discover your interests and determine the best major for you.
A business major accounts for almost 50% of your total credit hours required to graduate from John Carroll – all the more reason to choose a topic you love.
The Boler School also offers minors and concentrations in a number of areas designed to complement any major:
- Minor in business
- Minor in entrepreneurship
- Minor in economics
- Concentration in international economics/modern languages
- Concentration in international business
- Concentration in international studies
- Concentration in mathematics/economics
- Concentration in public administration/policy studies
Following your undergraduate studies, the 5th Year MBA is open to students of all majors at John Carroll University.
Exceptional high school students may be eligible for dual admission to John Carroll University’s undergraduate and 5th Year Masters of Business Administration programs. To learn more click here. It is important that you express an interest in this program to your advisor as early as possible during your time at John Carroll.