- Two years of previous laboratory experience
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.5. (typically a B.S. in science).
- GMAT score of 500 or higher or equivalent GRE score – the GRE conversion tool can be found here. MCAT scores may be substituted.
- Additional requirements for international students.
The following documents are required to complete your application for review:
- Application – apply online.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Official GMAT (no code required) or GRE (code 1342) scores.
- Personal Goals Statement – an essay titled, “Graduate business education: Enabling me to achieve my personal goals and become a leader.”
- Current resume.
- A letter of recommendation commenting on your academic achievements, managerial capabilities, and potential in a graduate business program. The recommendation letter should be sent to the Boler School of Business Dean’s office accompanied by the Official Recommendation Form.
A complete application package must be submitted by May 1 for admission into program beginning in summer term.
- Tuition (per credit hour): $855
- Additional fees are listed in the John Carroll University Graduate Program Bulletin.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change.
This program qualifies for employer tuition reimbursement and spans three calendar years to maximize reimbursement.