- Two years of previous laboratory experience.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.5. (typically a B.S. in science).
- Additional requirements for international students.
The following documents are required to complete your application for review:
- Application – apply online.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Personal Goals Statement – an essay titled, “Graduate business education: Enabling me to achieve my personal goals and become a leader.”
- Current resume.
- At least one letter of recommendation commenting on your academic achievements, managerial capabilities, and potential in a graduate business program. The recommendation letter should be sent to the Boler School of Business Dean’s office accompanied by the Official Recommendation Form.
- Official scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT – no code required) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE – code 1342). These may be waived for students in the MSLA program for admission, however they are required for consideration for fellowships, graduate assistantships, and for GMAT-based scholarships.
A complete application package must be submitted by July 1 for admission into program beginning in fall term.
- Total tuition cost for the 30 credit hour Boler MSLA program is $25,650 ($855 per credit hour).
- Additional fees are listed in the John Carroll University Graduate Program Bulletin.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change.
- This program qualifies for employer tuition reimbursement and spans three calendar years to maximize reimbursement.