The Boler Professional MBA curriculum brings academic excellence together with the real world. This 33-credit hour program (54 if all foundation courses are required) is designed to be completed in two to three years. The course schedule for the MBA program (excluding the foundation courses) is as follows:
- Leadership (2 credits)
- Ethical Decision Making (1 credit)
- Analytical Modeling (1 credit)
- Information, Analytical Tools & Innovation (3 credits)
- Organization & Team Leadership (1 credit)
- Innovation Planning & Forecasting (3 credits)
- Resource Allocation Decisions (3 credits)
- Executive Communication & Trust (1 credit)
- Implementation & Key Performance Assessment (3 credits)
- Executive Leadership (1 credit)
- Ethics & Social Responsibility (2 credits)
- Corporate Strategic Management (3 credits)
In addition, students must complete three electives courses. Students can concentrate their electives in accountancy, finance, marketing, international business, or performance management, or may complete electives across multiple disciplines. At least three credit hours of electives must be selected from an approved international business course. A complete list of course descriptions can be found here.
To view Boler Professional MBA curriculum flowchart, click here.
To view Boler Professional MBA courses by term, click here.