The Part-time Boler MBA curriculum brings academic excellence together with the real world. This 33-credit hour program (51 if all Foundation Courses are required) is designed to be completed in two to three years. The course schedule for the MBA program (excluding the MBA Foundation Courses and the In-Depth Study Courses) is as follows:
- Leadership Lab (2 credits)
- Opportunity Identification & Innovation (2 credits)
- Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- Organization and Team Leadership (1 credit)
- Innovation Planning, and Forecasting (3 credits)
- Elective Course (3 credits)
- Resource Allocation Decisions (3 credits)
- Executive Communication and Trust (1 credit)
- Elective – International (3 credits)
- Implementation & Key Performance Assessment (3 credits)
- Strategy (3 credits)
- Executive Leadership (1 credit)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (3 credits)
- CEO Insights (1 credits)
Students must complete two Elective courses of which one is an international business course.
To view the Part-time Boler MBA Curriculum by semester please click here.
To view the Boler MBA Foundation Courses Pathway for Part-time Boler MBA students please click here.
A list of the Part-time Boler MBA Course Descriptions can be found here.
Please contact us with any questions about this program.