- Minimum of two-years of full-time work experience.
- GMAT score of 500 or higher or equivalent GRE score – the GRE conversion tool can be found here.
Applicants who have already completed a master’s degree will have the GMAT/GRE requirement waived.
Additional requirements for international students.
The following documents are required to complete your application for review:
- Application - Apply online.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Official GMAT (no code required) or GRE (code 1342) scores.
- Personal Goals Statement – an essay titled, “Graduate business education: Enabling me to achieve my personal goals and become a leader.”
- Current resume.
- A letter of recommendation commenting on your academic achievements, managerial capabilities, and potential in a graduate business program. The recommendation letter should be sent to the Boler School of Business Dean’s office accompanied by the Official Recommendation Form.
Applicants are admitted on a rolling basis. A complete application package must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the start of the academic term.
- Tuition (per credit hour): $855
- Additional fees are listed in the John Carroll University Graduate Program Bulletin.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan Program
The Employer Reimbursement Program is open to part-time students only. The students must be eligible to participate in their employer’s tuition reimbursement program. Learn more about the program here.
A limited number of graduate and athletic assistantships in both academic and non-academic departments provide a tuition waiver and stipend upon selection. For more information and application instructions, click here.
Professional MBA students are eligible for the Boler Graduate Scholars Award based on their GMAT (or equivalent GRE) score.
- GMAT Score 550-650 20% Reduction in Tuition
- GMAT Score over 650 30% Reduction in Tuition
Tuition reduction is for nine semesters for students completing the Professional MBA. For more information on these awards, contact Joan Coyne at email@example.com.
Application for need-based financial aid is distinct from application for program admission. To apply for financial aid, the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the appropriate academic year must be submitted to the Federal Processing Center. Applicants may also quality for Stafford Loans. You must be accepted to the program before any loan will be awarded for the spring or fall semester, and you must be registered for at least three credit hours per semester to be eligible for the Stafford Loan. Contact Financial Aid at 216.397.4248 for more information.
Additional information about student aid is available online: