Please follow these steps to begin your online application to a Boler School of Business graduate program.
1. You’ll first visit the online application page.
2. Click the “First time user account creation” link.
3. Create your Login ID and PIN. Your Login ID may contain letters and/or numbers. Please note that your PIN must be six numbers (letters or special characters are not permitted).
4. Select your application type at the bottom of the next screen.
- Graduate Business (if you are a U.S. citizen and are planning to enroll in a graduate program.)
- International Graduate Business (if you are not a U.S. citizen and are planning to enroll in a graduate program.)
- Non-Degree/Transient Grad Bus (if you are taking graduate classes for personal enrichment or as a transient student from another university)
5. Select your admission term, enter your name, and continue to the application.
Questions about applying?
Please contact Kristopher Tibbs, Assistant Dean for Graduate Business Programs, at 216.397.1970.