Students, faculty, staff, and alumni are invited to attend a sustainability forum sponsored by John Carroll University’s KPMG Professorship in Accounting
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Dolan Science Auditorium
This forum will focus on developments in Sustainability primarily, but not exclusively, in Northeast Ohio business and not-for-profit organizations. Our guests will be their sustainability officers, who are expected to discuss applications of this broad concept in these entities.
- Maureen Brennan, an environmental attorney and partner in Baker & Hostetier
- Barbara Brown, co-owner of Brown Flynn, which trains companies on applying the Global Reach Initiative (key performance indicators on the economy, environment, and society)
- Carol Dietz, JCU’s associate vice president of facilities and sustainability coordinator
- Mark Rabkin, co-owner of DeConstruction Management
- Christopher Rhodes, sustainability manager at Swagelok
- R. Scott Thomas, sustainability officer at Sherwin-Williams
- Dennis Wolcott, sustainability director at Parker-Hannifin
Please contact Professor Robert Bloom at email@example.com with further questions or concerns.