The Alumni Office is Now Hiring: energetic, hardworking, dedicated students to work who love JCU to work the annual Alumni Reunion Weekend June 13-15, 2014.
As a student worker, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with Alumni
- Earn Money
- Be an integral part of the tradition at JCU
- Head Clerk: Responsible for creating a comprehensive schedule of clerk duties/assignments, communicate work assignments and task instructions to clerk staff. Work with a co-head clerk to supervise clerk staff throughout the weekend and ensure all tasks/assignments are completed. All other duties as assigned. (Previous Reunion experience required.)
- Head Counselor: Responsible for providing guidance on the preparation of the Camp Carroll program, assigning camp counselors/groups as well as preparing and executing age-appropriate activities for campers during the event. Work with a co-head counselor to supervise counselors, campers, and program throughout the weekend. (Previous Reunion experience required.)
- Clerk: Various responsibilities, including but not limited to set up and take down for events, programs, and demonstrations; luggage delivery; registration; helping with shuttle service; assisting at dinners; miscellaneous errands; etc.
- Camp Counselor: Responsible for a group of children throughout the weekend. Accompany and oversee children at camp programs, events, on and off campus and meals.
* All student workers must be available beginning at 4 p.m. Thursday, June 12, through 3 p.m. on Sunday, June 15.
* Students will not be able to leave campus during the weekend, unless instructed by a staff member.
* Student must attend ALL meetings scheduled before and throughout the weekend.
* If choosen as a Camp Counselor a student must go through a background and fingerpriting test
All applications will available online. Key dates for the applications are below:
February 17 – Clerk and Counselor Applications available. Click Here for application
March 10 – Clerk and Counselor Applications due
April 22 - All hired student worker meeting