Have questions or comments for us? We’d love to hear from you. Send an e-mail or make a call to let us know how we can help.
For general inquiries, e-mail us at email@example.com or call the Office of Alumni Relations at 216.397.4336 or toll free at 800.736.ALUM (2586).
David Vitatoe ’00
Executive Director of Alumni Relations
• Manage and oversee the John Carroll University Alumni Chapter program
• Coordinate John Carroll University Alumni Life Long Learning initiatives, including the Alumni Continuing Education Series (A.C.E.S.)
• Organize and support the Gold Streaks Affinity Group (alumni of JCU who graduated at least 50 years ago) and their on and off campus programming
Carla (Lauer) Gall ’05
• Plan and execute Alumni Reunion Weekend
• Plan and execute with collaboration of a variety of campus departments Homecoming and Family Weekend
• Organize and support a variety of Alumni Affinity Groups including WMN, veterans, and alumni couples, and McCarthy Alumni Soccer Game
Michelle Feinberg ’08G
Manager of Special Events
• Plan and execute campus wide and alumni events such as the Alumni Awards Dinner, Alumni Golf Classic and the Muldoon Awards
• Coordinate Presidential events in cities across the country where we have a large population of alumni.
Kevin Hatgas ’02, 10G
Assistant Director for Alumni Communications
• Plan and implement marketing & communication strategies for alumni events
• Manage @jcualumni Twitter account
• Offer communication support for entire Alumni Relations team
Alumni Relations Coordinator
• Manage all student outreach efforts including Backpacks to Briefcases, Student Mentoring Network, and Meet a Blue Streak
• Serve as liaison to the Center for Career Services
• Oversee and supervise University Advancement student workers
For a complete list of University Advancement Staff, click here.