Boler School of Business – Network for Success
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
John Carroll University – D.J. Lombardo Student Center
What is Network for Success?
- A dynamic, speed networking event in which students learn to deliver a 30-second elevator speech introducing themselves to the professionals. This prepares students for upcoming career fairs, job interviews, and important networking situations.
- Area professionals are asked to provide feedback, advice, and expertise to JCU students.
How does the event work?
- Every 5- 6 minutes students will rotate seats and deliver an elevator speech to a new professional.
- Our students need your feedback! As one of the NFS professionals, you provide candid advice and observations on how you experienced their message and its delivery.
- By the end of the evening, students use valuable feedback to deliver a genuine and engaging presentation.
How can I get involved?
- 120 executives are needed to coach students on the evening of Wednesday, February 10..
- Do you have a colleague who would like to participate? Forward this email onto them and be sure they register!
RSVP by Monday, February 8, 2016
For more information or if you have questions, contact Michelle Halloran, firstname.lastname@example.org