Running a private institution generates many expenses so that we can provide students with excellence in teaching, learning, and research. Tuition dollars play a vital role in our overall budget to provide these services. But there are a few things to consider about investing in a John Carroll education.
John Carroll has a commitment to financial aid and affordability for our students.
- We award nearly $36 million in financial aid each year.
- Merit scholarship programs reward academics, leadership and commitment to service.
- Our need-based financial aid helps families from across the economic spectrum be able to enroll and graduate without significant financial burden.
2016-2017 Expenses for Full-Time Undergraduates
|On-Campus Student||Commuter Student|
|Tuition: $37,190||Tuition: $37,190|
|Room and Board: $11,250*||Room and Board: $0|
|Fees: $1,300||Fees: $1,300|
|Total: $49,740||Total: $38,490|
*Room and board rates will vary based on the building, room type and amenities, and meal plan chosen.
- To see a more detailed breakdown of the 2016-2017 Cost of Attendance for Undergraduate Students, click here.
- To view the breakdown of costs based on living choices as well as an explanation of our mandatory fees, click here.
2016-2017 Graduate School Tuition per Credit Hour
Boler School of Business: $855
College of Arts & Sciences: $695
- To see a more detailed breakdown of the 2016-2017 Cost of Attendance for Graduate Students, click here.
The number of credit hours you are registered for determines your enrollment status. Click here to learn more.