- Department supervisors should post open positions through the online form. Job openings will be communicated to current students and available online on the financial aid website.
- When you have chosen a student to fill the position, have him or her complete the Student Employment Application.
- Once a job has been filled, please contact Emily Glorioso at email@example.com or 397-1520 to remove the posting from the job board.
- For any changes in student employees, please complete the Student Personnel Change Form and return it to our office.
- Please have each of your student employees fill out the Code of Responsibility form and keep it filed in your office.
- Please be sure to review the Student Pay Procedures!
Any questions or concerns, please contact:
The Office of Financial Aid