What is the role of Alumni Relations?
- Build lifelong relationships with alumni in support of John Carroll University.
- Facilitate two-way communication between the institution and alumni.
- Leverage a powerful alumni voice on behalf of John Carroll.
- Maintain history and traditions and help secure a bright future for the University.
How does the Alumni Relations team help the institution?
- Plan and implement alumni, donor, and special events and programs to engage alumni, parents, donors, and current students.
- Involve alumni as advocates for the University President’s vision and institutional goals.
Why is Alumni Relations important?
- Serve to engage alumni and current students in all aspects of the University
- Serve as advocates for the University
- Provide feedback and counsel
- Generate financial support
- Participate in governance
- Assist with student recruitment, both directly and indirectly
- Serve as a resource and talent pool for faculty and staff
- Serve to identify, recruit, and develop alumni volunteer leaders to support goals and priorities of University Advancement.