Use Transferology to see how your credits will transfer to John Carroll University.
Enter your previous and current course work into a free user account to see which courses will earn you credit at JCU.
Remember if a course is not in Transferology this does not mean it does not transfer, it means we just need to review it for a transfer equivalency. This extra step ensures that you get the best evaluation for the transfer work.
Directions for Transferology
- Create a free Transferology account.
- Enter the school you are currently attending or have attended under “School Name.”
- Under “Taken,” enter which term and year the course was taken.
- Under “Department,” enter the department/subject of the course.
- Then select the correct course from the list provided by clicking the green plus sign.
- Continue this process until all courses have been uploaded.
- Click “Find School That Accepts My Coursework” button.
- Find John Carroll University in the list and click on the percentage to see the evaluation at JCU.
NOTE: If the course has the evaluation of TRAN CRED this does not mean the course does not transfer, it simply means that it has to be reviewed further.