It is easy and free to apply to John Carroll University! Just follow these steps:
- Complete our online application.
- Arrange to have complete credentials sent directly to the Office of Admission. Complete credentials include:
- A Transfer Reference Form from your current school (or school most recently attended).
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Official transcripts must be mailed or emailed directly to John Carroll from each college or university (we are unable to accept hand-delivered transcripts). Failure to report collegiate level attendance at any institution will make a student liable for immediate dismissal. Official transcripts can be sent c/o Janet Mirka @firstname.lastname@example.org
- A high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores must be submitted ONLY for applicants who have completed fewer than 24 semester hours at a college or university.
- If necessary, arrange to have official scores of any AP, IB, or CLEP test results sent to the Office of Admission.
Please have all documents sent to the following address:
John Carroll University Enrollment Division
1 John Carroll Boulevard
University Heights, OH 44118
Enrollment@jcu.edu | c/o Janet Mirka