Meet Your Enrollment Manager

enrollment team group

We encourage you to make contact with your enrollment manager (EM), a member of our JCU family who will act as your resource, guide, and advocate. Your EM can handle most of your questions without sending you through other offices.

See a list of our EMs below, along with the specified territory he or she serves.

Alexandra Edwards

  • • Ohio (Select schools in Cuyahoga County, including Cleveland Metropolitan School District)
  • • Lake and Geauga Counties
  • • IA, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, SD, WI

Direct Line: 216.397.1716

Allison Goldhammer

  • • Ohio (Walsh Jesuit, Saint Joseph Academy, and Padua Franciscan; Southeast Ohio;)
  • • Summit and Portage Counties
  • • Pennsylvania
  • • West Virginia
  • • Mid-Atlantic (DC, DE, MD, VA)

Direct Line: 216.397.1772

Abby Joyce ’08

  • • Magnificat, Holy Name, Notre Dame Cathedral Latin, Gilmour, and Beaumont
  • • Illinois
  • • Northwest Indiana

Direct Line: 216.397.4648

Stacey Love

  • • International Students
  • • Transfer Students

Direct Line: 1.216.397.4588

Christina Sobh ’09, ’10G

  • • St. Edward and St. Ignatius
  • • Michigan

Direct Line: 216.397.1627

Danielle Keane

  • • Ashtabula, Carroll, Medina, Stark, Tuscarawas, and Wayne Counties
  • • New York
  • • New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, RI, VT)
  • • West (AK, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY)
  • • Southwest (AZ, NM, OK, TX)

Adam Parliman

  • • Northwest Ohio, North Central Ohio, Youngstown, Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati
  • • Indiana (except Northwest Indiana)
  • • Kentucky
  • • South (AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN)

Students who have already graduated from high school (or equivalent) and are in good academic, financial, and personal standing at another accredited university, college, or community college may apply to transfer to John Carroll University.

International transfer students click here.

Connect with your Transfer Enrollment Manager today.

Female student standing in a chemistry lab.

“Rather than feeling like just a number at a large institution, I feel like I truly matter at John Carroll. I’ve been able to reach my full potential in the chemistry lab and on the softball field.” -Lauren Cianciolo ’18

$ (document).ready(function() {
if ($ .cookie(“popup_1_2”) == null) {
$ .cookie(“popup_1_2”, “2”);