If you are looking for a great first experience on campus, consider an information session and/or campus tour!
- The group information session allows students and families to learn the John Carroll story as well as helpful information on the admission process, scholarships, and financial aid.
- A campus tour, led by a current John Carroll undergraduate student, offers any prospective student and his or her family the opportunity to see the facilities of our beautiful campus. Wear your walking shoes! Our tour guides also enjoy sharing their John Carroll story, so come ready to ask questions about the student experience.
These visits feature a group information session immediately followed by a campus tour.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Friday: 10:30 a.m.-noon and 2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Select Saturdays: 10:30 a.m.-noon and 12:30 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
We also offer campus tours (without the information session).
- Monday-Thursday: 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1:00 p.m.
Please note that online registration closes approximately 24 hours in advance of an event’s start time. Within that time frame, you will not see visit options available.