Thank you for the opportunity to introduce your group of current high school students to our campus! John Carroll University offers group visits for a variety of student groups from high schools, college access organizations, and community-based organizations. Visits typically include a campus walking tour and an admission and financial aid information session; we are unable to provide meal passes or transportation for your group visit. Please allow at least two hours for your visit to campus.
In order to best coordinate your visit, we ask that you follow the established guidelines:
- Please contact us at least three weeks in advance and we will do our best to accommodate your request; however, visits may be limited on select days due to campus events or other visiting groups. We offer group visits on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays throughout the year. Due to heavy visitor volume, we are unable to accommodate groups during the months of March and April.
- Should you have any questions or specific requests, please contact Joanne Baudo, coordinator of group visits, at 216.397.4650. Our staff will work with you to the best of our ability to accommodate special requests.
- Walking tours will take about an hour unless modified for your group. Plan to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Our student tour guide schedules are limited so please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your visit so we can begin your tour without delay.
- Group visits are designed for 10 or more high school students, and are limited to 50 students. Chaperones from your organization must accompany your group at all times. We request a ratio of one chaperone for every 10-15 students.
- We are excited to host your group on campus and hope to provide a meaningful and pleasant experience for everyone. John Carroll is a Jesuit Catholic university with a commitment to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment. Please ensure that your students show the same respect to our students, faculty, and staff.
- Should you need to cancel your group visit, kindly contact Joanne Baudo at 216.397.4650 at least three days before your scheduled visit date.
Group Visit Request
- To submit your request for a group visit, click here. Someone from our staff will follow up with you generally within 2-3 business days to discuss your request.