These visits feature a group information session immediately followed by a campus tour. Students and families will learn the John Carroll story as well as helpful information on the admission process, scholarships and financial aid.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Friday: 10:30 a.m.-noon and 2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Select Saturdays: 10:30 a.m.-noon and 12:30 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
Campus tours are also offered without the information session. Led by a current John Carroll undergraduate student, any prospective student and his or her family are given the opportunity to see the facilities of our beautiful campus. Wear your walking shoes! Our tour guides also enjoy sharing their John Carroll story, so come ready to ask questions about the student experience.
- Monday-Thursday: 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1:00 p.m.
*Please note that online registration closes approximately 24 hours in advance of the start time for Information Sessions and Tours.
Within that time frame, you will not see those visit options available.
- We plan a campus visit based on your personal, academic, and social interests.
- Personalized visits are available exclusively for high school seniors, transfer students and military veterans.
- Please allow two weeks for planning and confirmation.