Blue Streak Preview Day (Fall Open House)
Saturday, November 3, 2018
John Carroll University’s Blue Streak Preview Day serves as an informative, enjoyable experience for students and families engaged in the heart of the college search and application process. Our faculty, students, and staff will make sure your questions are answered so you leave ready to take the next step.
Held in the fall , our Blue Streak Preview Day is an open house-style event that allows all students (transfers and high school students) and families the opportunity to explore John Carroll in greater depth. You will be able to discover for yourself what sets JCU apart during our fall open house.
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:30 a.m. – (Optional) Campus Tour
- 8:00 a.m. – Check – In begins in the Kulas Auditorium in the Administration Building
- 8:30 a.m. – Welcome to John Carroll University
- 9:00 a.m. – Academic and Engagement Fair
- 9:20 a.m. – (Optional) Lab Tours
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. – College Presentations by Boler College of Business, the College of Arts and Sciences and the Office of Admission and Financial Aid
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Signature Scholars Program Overview, Transfer Students to JCU, Campus Tour, or Office of Admission and Financial Aid presentation
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m – Blue Streak Student Panel, Campus Tour or Office of Admission and Financial Aid presentation
*Rain or shine. Please bring an umbrella in case it rains*
Click HERE to register!
Whether you have decided to attend John Carroll this spring or are still making a final decision, this is an opportunity to meet other spring 2019 transfer students, ask any last minute questions you have about John Carroll, and enjoy lunch. You can also take an optional campus tour led by one of our student tour guides.
- Check-In (11:30 a.m.)
- Welcome & Lunch (12:00 p.m.)
- Optional Campus Tour (1:00 p.m.)
Please RSVP by Thursday, December 13th HERE.
Don’t forget, if you are already committed to John Carroll, you will still attend Transfer Registration Day on January 11th to register for classes.
Spring Open House
April 28, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Held in the spring for primarily high school juniors and transfer students, this open house will give you a first view of JCU while you learn about the college search process, explore academic interest areas and tour our beautiful campus. The day includes:
- 7:30 a.m. | (Optional) Early Morning Campus Tour
- 8:00 a.m. | Registration, Check-In & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. | Welcome
- 9:00 a.m. | Academic and Student Engagement Fair
- 10:00 a.m. | Academic and Admission & Financial Aid Presentations
- 11:00 a.m. | Academic and Admission & Financial Aid Presentations
- 11:00 a.m. | Campus Tours
- 11:30 a.m. | (Optional) Mass at Church of the Gesu
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Admission and Financial Aid Presentation
- Campus Tours
- Transfer Information Session
Visiting from outside the Cleveland area?