Blue Streak Preview Day (Fall Open House)
Saturday, November 3, 2018
John Carroll University’s Blue Streak Preview Day serves as an informative, enjoyable experience for students and families engaged in the heart of the college search and application process. Our faculty, students, and staff will make sure your questions are answered so you leave ready to take the next step.
Held in the fall , our Blue Streak Preview Day is an open house-style event that allows all students (transfers and high school students) and families the opportunity to explore John Carroll in greater depth. You will be able to discover for yourself what sets JCU apart during our fall open house.
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:30 a.m. – (Optional) Campus Tour
- 8:00 a.m. – Check – In begins in the Kulas Auditorium in the Administration Building
- 8:30 a.m. – Welcome to John Carroll University
- 9:00 a.m. – Academic and Engagement Fair
- 9:20 a.m. – (Optional) Lab Tours
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. – College Presentations by Boler College of Business, the College of Arts and Sciences and the Office of Admission and Financial Aid
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Signature Scholars Program Overview, Transfer Students to JCU, Campus Tour, or Office of Admission and Financial Aid presentation
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m – Blue Streak Student Panel, Campus Tour or Office of Admission and Financial Aid presentation
*Rain or shine. Please bring an umbrella in case it rains*
Click HERE to register!