|On-Campus Student||Commuter Student|
|Tuition: $38,490||Tuition: $38,490|
|Room and Board: $11,580*||Room and Board: $0|
|Fees: $1,500||Fees: $1,500|
|Total: $51,570||Total: $39,990|
*Room and board rates will vary based on the building, room type and amenities, and meal plan chosen.
Amounts listed below are annual rates unless otherwise noted.
Standard Double Room: $6,350
Triple Room: $4,990
Single Room: $7,120
14 Meals Per Week + $100 Dining Dollars: $5,230
175 Meals Per Semester + $150 Dining Dollars: $5,230
125 Meals Per Semester + $300 Dining Dollars: $5,230
Board Premium Options
Unlimited Meals + $100 Dining Dollars: $6,040
250 Meals Per Semester + $100 Dining Dollars: $5,540
48 Meals Per Semester + $100 Dining Dollars: $570 (per semester)
About our Fees
- The Student Activity Fee (SAF) provides for numerous activities that directly benefit students, including programs, services, student facility improvements, and events. These activities enrich the student experience, build community, and encourage students to live out the Jesuit mission to lead and serve.
- The Student Technology Fee contributes to the purchase, implementation, and support of information technology that directly benefits students and the overall academic learning environment. The technology fee supports the wireless campus, the help desk to troubleshoot/repair student-owned PCs, campus computer labs and classrooms, and printing services.
- The Student Health & Wellness Fee provides students with Health Center services including nursing care, over-the-counter medicine, medical supplies, and free consultations with a licensed nutritionist. The fee also supports the University Counseling Center, Health Education and Promotion programming, and the Office of Student Accessibility Services.
- The Health and Wellness Fee, which is collected from all full-time undergraduate students, partially supports the services of the Student Health and Wellness Center, the University Counseling Center, and Student Accessibility Services.
- The Health and Wellness Center provides nursing care, over-the-counter medicines, medical supplies, free consultation with a Licensed Nutritionist and various campus programs and clinics. The fee does not cover medical visits with our physicians. Click here for complete information about services.
- The Coordinator for Health Promotion and Wellness provides health education and promotes healthy lifestyles through prevention programming, marketing and campus activities. Click here for complete information about services.
- The University Counseling Center provides counselors and a psychiatrist who meet with students seeking help on an individual basis and provide outreach programming to the campus community at no additional cost to the student. Click here for complete information about services.
- Student Accessibility Services provides accommodations and support for students with disabilities, in order that they have the opportunity to competitively pursue their college education. Click here for complete information of services. The fee also supports costs associated with creating, promoting and maintaining a healthy campus environment for all members of the community.