Assistant Director of Enrollment
On JCU’s enrollment staff since 2014
- Hometown: Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
- High School: Kiski Area High School
- Degrees: B.A. (political science), John Carroll University; M.A., Boston College
- Hobbies and Interests: Spending time with family and friends, college basketball, live music, and new restaurants.
- Guilty pleasures: Fantasy football and Swenson’s drive-in.
- Favorite thing about JCU: The great relationships that students are able to form with faculty and peers. As an undergraduate, I had many classes that had fewer than 15 students. In that type of setting, you build amazing connections with both professors and classmates.
- Favorite places in Cleveland: The Tremont and Ohio City neighborhoods (particularly the restaurants).
- Advice for prospective students: Make sure you are visiting schools. It’s the best way to know whether or not that particular school is a good “fit.” Also, never underestimate that “gut feeling” you get when you are on a visit and the school just seems to feel right.
I serve as the enrollment manager for students and families from:
- Ohio (Cuyahoga-Northwest, Cuyahoga-East, Geauga, and Lake Counties)
- Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas)
- West (Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
I would love to chat with you! Please contact me anytime:
- Direct Line: 216.397.1529
- Email: email@example.com