Regional Associate Director of Enrollment
On JCU’s enrollment staff since 2013
- Hometown: Norman, Oklahoma
- High School: Norman North High School
- Degrees: B.A. (Communication), Rockhurst University; M.A. (in progress), Webster University
- Hobbies and Interests: Going to concerts, traveling, shopping, museums, and art. I also do improv comedy for fun.
- Guilty pleasures: Reality TV shows. I hate that I love them!
- Favorite thing about JCU: The people and the Jesuit background. Everyone is so nice and looking out for you and that stems from the Jesuit values of caring for the whole person.
- Favorite places in Cleveland: Melt. Best grilled cheese you will ever have in your life!
- Advice for prospective students: Be open and organized. Ask many questions and visit multiple times if you can. The more you feel comfortable with a school, the more confident in your decision you will be!
I serve as the enrollment manager for students and families from:
- Mid-Atlantic (District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia)
- New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- New York (Capital District, Hudson Valley, Downstate NY including New York City and Long Island)
- Pennsylvania (Central and Eastern PA including Harrisburg/Philadelphia/Allentown/Scranton)
- South (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee)
- Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico, Texas)
- West (Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming)
I would love to chat with you! Please contact me anytime:
- Direct Line: 216.397.6620
- Email: email@example.com