Associate Director of Enrollment
On JCU’s enrollment staff since 2009
- Hometown: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- High School: Bethel Park Senior High School
- Degrees: B.S.B.A. (management), M.B.A., John Carroll University
- Hobbies and Interests: Spending time with family and friends, advising my fraternity, golf, web design, and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Guilty pleasures: The West Wing and chocolate chip cookies.
- Favorite thing about JCU: The beauty of our campus and the sense of community, knowing that we are all here to support, challenge, and inspire each other.
- Favorite places in Cleveland: University Circle and Legacy Village.
- Advice for prospective students: Take some time to identify what is most important to you in the college search before you “jump in.” Make sure you are clear in what you want out of the college experience. Do your research, be sure to step foot on the different campuses that meet your criteria, ask questions of students and faculty, and find the place where you will be happy to call “home.”
I serve as the enrollment manager for students and families from:
- Ohio (Cuyahoga-Southwest County; select schools in Summit County; West Central Ohio; Greater Cincinnati)
I would love to chat with you! Please contact me anytime:
- Direct Line: 216.397.4644
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org