Assistant Director of Enrollment
On JCU’s enrollment staff since 2010
- Hometown: Lockport, New York
- High School: Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart
- Degrees: B.S.B.A. (Marketing), M.B.A., John Carroll University
- Hobbies and Interests: Advising my sorority and following the Buffalo Bills.
- Guilty pleasure: Ice cream.
- Favorite thing about JCU: The campus community. I have met some incredible people over my years here as a student and staff member.
- Favorite place in Cleveland: Chagrin Falls.
- Advice for prospective students: Enjoy the process. Experience the campus at each school you are interested in by scheduling visits.
I serve as the enrollment manager for students and families from:
- Ohio (Cuyahoga-East, Geauga, Lake, and Portage Counties)
- New York (Western and Central NY including Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse, Southern Tier, North Country)
I would love to chat with you! Please contact me anytime:
- Direct Line: 216.397.1627
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org