Assistant Director of Enrollment
On JCU’s enrollment staff since 2009
- Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
- High School: Ballard High School
- Degrees: B.A. (journalism), Indiana University; M.Ed., John Carroll University
- Hobbies and Interests: Volunteering for PAWS (Public Animal Welfare Society), exercising, singing, scrapbooking, and spending time with friends and family.
- Guilty pleasures: Watching reality television! I love Mob Wives, Jersey Shore, and the Real Housewives of…anywhere!
- Favorite thing about JCU: The location – it’s the best of both worlds. When you are on campus you get a very “college town” feel which is contrasted by the closeness of downtown Cleveland. Students get the comfort of a suburban campus with all the advantages that a big city has to offer.
- Favorite places in Cleveland: Tremont neighborhood and the West Side Market.
- Advice for prospective students: Ask questions! Admission professionals are here to help you but it is up to you to ask the questions you want answered, so don’t be shy. We want you to get the most out of your time on campus and to be informed throughout your entire college search process.
I serve as the enrollment manager for students and families from:
- Ohio (Carroll, Cuyahoga-Northwest, Stark, Tuscarawas, and Wayne Counties; Southeast Ohio)
- Pennsylvania (Northwest PA including Erie/Hermitage, Southwest PA including Greater Pittsburgh)
I would love to chat with you! Please contact me anytime:
- Direct Line: 216.397.1772
- Email: email@example.com