Assistant Director of Enrollment
On JCU’s enrollment staff since 2013
- Hometown: Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- High School: Cleveland Heights High School
- Degree: B.A. (English literature), Wittenberg University
- Hobbies and Interests: Spending time with friends and family, live theater and music, traveling, reading, and journaling.
- Guilty pleasures: Italian food.
- Favorite thing about JCU: The welcoming community atmosphere and the focused attention to nurture the development of each individual.
- Favorite places in Cleveland: University Circle and Tower City.
- Advice for prospective students: Understand that a college education is an investment that can reap many rewards beyond just four years. While you are about to embark on the most exciting years of your life, make informed decisions by asking questions and doing your research. This is your decision – make it a good one!
I serve as the enrollment manager for students and families from:
- Ohio (Cuyahoga (East) County, including Cleveland Metropolitan School District; Summit County; Northwest Ohio)
- Mid-Atlantic and Eastern Seaboard (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia)
- New England (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- South (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee)
- Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
I would love to chat with you! Please contact me anytime:
- Direct Line: 216.397.1716
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org